Sprowt Labs | 2017-Current | Minneapolis, MN
Sprowt Labs is an IoT company that designs and manufactures an internet-connected appliance for the craft brewing and craft distilling supply chains.
Co-Founder, Co-Owner, Software Lead. As one of two primary participants in the development of the company and our flagship product, Acro, I have been a major contributor in sales and customer relations, supply chain development, and the primary designer for all of our custom CAD parts.
I am the architect and sole maintainer of our website and our web application, as well as a major contributor to the appliance’s embedded firmware. I designed the WiFi setup flow for the software enabled access point (SoftAP).
General Skills & Achievements
- Product development for patented product that combines several bespoke mechanical functions (steeping, draining, aerating, humidifying, cooling, kilning)
- Product supply chain development for many of our 800+ parts
- Customer sales and technical support
- Won $29k grant for injection molding manufacturing
- Designed injection molded part and several other CAD-designed custom metal parts
Source: sprowtlabs.com, exploded view of injection molded part that I designed.
In the News
Software & Firmware Tools Used